Results 1 to 5 of 5

Thread: What Manga are you currently reading now?

  1. #1
    Inactive Member darkillumination's Avatar
    Join Date
    September 4th, 2002
    Posts
    5
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    What manga are you reading now? Mine are:

    Angel Sanctuary: Kaori Yuki
    X/1999:Clamp
    Count Cain: Kaori Yuki
    Fushigi Yugi: Yu Watase
    Yami no Matsuei: Matsushita Yoko
    Tokyo Babylon: Clamp

    I would like to read more, but I have too much school work!!! >_<

  2. #2
    Inactive Member sakurazukamori's Avatar
    Join Date
    September 16th, 2002
    Posts
    16
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Cool

    I read Yami no Matsuei.. not exactly read but I have to cross refer with the translations.. therefore scanlations is good *heart*.

    I like Clamp X but I only like Seishirou and Subaru therefore I have to read Tokyo Babylon first.. Can u recommend which manga have a story line of adventure/angst like YnM and Clamp X.

  3. #3
    Inactive Member Trah's Avatar
    Join Date
    August 30th, 2002
    Posts
    4
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Adventure/angst? Kaori Yuki *invented* the term... ~__^ Angel Sanctuary and Boys Next Door in particular. I haven't read enough of her other stuff, but Screw looks good so far. *nod*

    Anyway, the stuff I'm reading now is scanslations. I just got a job, so I'm finally thinking of buying my manga. Whee! ^__^ But as for scanslations:

    YnM
    Angel Sanctuary
    Hikaru no Go
    Bleach
    Blame

    And countless others, but those are the ones I enjoy most.

  4. #4
    Inactive Member Tama-chan's Avatar
    Join Date
    August 28th, 2002
    Posts
    3
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Wink

    Hmm, I'm reading many Manga at the moment.
    as Scanslations:
    Hikaru no go
    For you in full blossom
    Basara
    Kare Kano
    W Juliet
    Count Cain
    YnM
    Gravitation
    etc....

    As books:
    Angel Sanctuary
    X
    Mars (this one is so great!I love it! [img]graemlins/heart.gif[/img] )
    etc....

  5. #5
    Inactive Member FallenTenshi's Avatar
    Join Date
    September 29th, 2002
    Posts
    3
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    <BLOCKQUOTE><font size=2 face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">quote:</font><table border="0" width="90%" bgcolor="#333333" cellspacing="1" cellpadding="0"><tr><td width="100%"><table border="0" width="100%" cellspacing="0" cellpadding="2" bgcolor="#FF9900"><tr><td width="100%" bgcolor="#DDDDDD"><font size=2 face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">Originally posted by Tama-chan:

    Mars (this one is so great!I love it! [img]graemlins/heart.gif[/img] )
    etc....
    </font></td></tr></table></td></tr></table></BLOCKQUOTE>

    I agree with ya tama chan!!
    Mars' a great manga!!

    I also like Crazy Tokyo, any manga by Ryan and also Fruits Basket's not bad either!!

    There's just way too many good mangas around... u just gotta go find it and read it! [img]smile.gif[/img]

    btw - i just sign up here... so i'm a newbie! [img]wink.gif[/img]

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •